Whether you have fallen on hard times or are interested in boosting your savings account, earning money online can make a real difference in your income. Offering full-time work from home opportunities, as well as side gigs to supplement your paycheck, you’re bound to find the right position for your needs on the internet. If you’ve considered working from home before, you know it can come with a few extra bonuses such as saving on childcare, gas and food expenses, just to name a few. Check the below list of our favorite online earning opportunities:
- Thankfully not all jobs are being replaced by computers. MTurk allows individuals to earn money for doing small tasks that computers are currently unable to do. It provides companies with minor assignments an opportunity to access a larger workforce - that could be you! Try tasks such as tagging objects found in an image or verifying restaurant details like phone numbers or hours of operation. While completing tasks on MTurk will likely not replace your salary, it can help add to your piggy bank. We’ll classify this as a side gig.
- Prolific is a platform for researchers to recruit participants. Researchers pay you to participate in studies ranging from surveys and experiments to testing apps. It’s free to join and the company requires researchers to pay at least $6.50 per hour. Unfortunately, Prolific takes a 30% service charge of all participant payments but reviewers say you can still earn a decent amount in a relatively short period of time. This gig can help add a generous boost to your bank balance and as a bonus, you can feel good about your contribution to advancing human knowledge!
- With this next opportunity, you get paid to offer feedback on websites. This company will pay you $10 per test, which involves visiting a website, completing a few tasks and then recording your feedback about your experience. Each task takes about 10-20 minutes to complete. Website owners wondering what visitors think when they experience their site use this participant feedback to make improvements to the sites usability, clarity, and navigation. A few bucks to add to your stash just for providing your thoughts.
- Here you have an opportunity to exercise your voice and have your opinion heard. When an attorney would like to “pre-try” a case before it goes to trial, they turn to EJury where the case can be tried to a minimum of 50 people. This pre-try provides the attorney with a good amount of feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of their case and they can then present the facts accordingly during the actual trial. Depending on the length of the case, you can be paid $5-$10 for each rendered verdict. Not something you are going to get rich off of but it can help pay the bills!
- Coined the fastest way to find high paying research interviews, Respondent allows companies to recruit individuals in their target audience to participate in studies. In order to participate in these research studies, you must connect your LinkedIn or Facebook profile. This helps verify your demographic and employment background so you can get matched with studies that fit your profile. With an average hourly pay of $140, this opportunity can really help fatten your wallet. Plus, you can earn even more by referring friends to participate!
Play Test Cloud
- Now for some fun! Here’s a chance to make money while playing games and providing feedback on your experience. Yup, it’s that simple. Your screen and voice will be recorded while you play and you’ll be asked to express any gaming issues you feel should be addressed, throughout your experience. Game makers will use this feedback to improve their products. For each game you test, you can earn $9-$11. Making money while thinking out loud and playing games in the comfort of your home may sound too good to be true but this opportunity is completely legitimate. Take part in a fun, quick way to make some extra dough and you get to try some cool new games before anyone else!
We’ve rounded up only a few of the online opportunities out there but trust us, there are tons more! The internet really has provided a wonderful space for individuals to find opportunities to earn from home but you must be careful! The options online may seem limitless but they often can be too good to be true, so it is crucial to be diligent in your research and stick to legitimate, honest opportunities. You don’t want to face setbacks by falling for an online scam!